UPDATES 9 am Israel time, Tuesday, August 13 2013:
*Eilat was attacked by at least 3 rockets fired from the Sinai early this morning. One was intercepted by the Iron Dome battery stationed there, but explosions were heard around the city. MADA reports that three Eilat residents have been treated for shock. A Salafist group has claimed responsibility.
At the same time, an Egyptian Army position in El-Arish has also come under missile attack this morning with terrorists firing multiple rockets. No injuries have been reported. Yesterday, Egyptian forces reportedly killed a senior Al-Qaeda commander in the Sinai.
*One month from now, on September 14–Yom Kippur–the Israeli Davis Cup tennis team was scheduled by the Davis Cup sponsoring organization, the International Tennis Federation (ITF), to play the Belgian national team in Antwerp, Belgium. When our Israelis learned that they had been scheduled for Yom Kippur they requested that the Belgians postpone the match for one day.
The Belgians refused.
Yesterday, the ITF intervened and ordered the Belgians to move the match to September 15–but at the same time fined the Israel Tennis Association $13,000 for the “inconvenience” caused to the Belgians.
*The revelations continue from Shimon Peres’ refusal to play the Israeli national anthem Hatikvah before the Barcelona football exhibition in Bloomfield Stadium in Tel Aviv last week.
It turns out that what Peres objected to as “offensive” to Palestinian sensibilities were references to “the Jewish spirit” and “Zion”.
And this man is the President of Israel?
The news comes this morning that the 26 Palestinian terrorist murderers will be released tonight. The idea is to release them in the middle of the night so that the media will not be full of images of “victorious” Palestinian murderers.
A few minutes ago, your humble servant was listening to a BBC report on the murderers’ release. The “reporter” was speaking by phone with the brother of one of the murderers (and the nephew of another). Nowhere in the report did the reporter mention that the two people in this person’s family were convicted of brutal murders of Israelis. Instead, her emphasis was on the fact that these poor Palestinians had been incarcerated for almost 30 years.
There will be demonstrations all over Israel today and tonight against Benjamin Netanyahu’s decision to release these terrorists. Your humble servant plans to be in one in Tel Aviv.
Today, israelstreet is republishing the list of the 26 murderers who are being released. Also, I am publishing another list with the telephone number of each of these terrorists. The numbers were disseminated by the PLO yesterday so that all of the Palestinians in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza can call each family with their good wishes on the release of their “heroic” family members.
I suggest instead that you call each family with the good wishes that their family member rot in hell for the murder that he committed.
First the list of murderers and their crimes:
1. Kor Mattawa Hamad Faiz, jailed since ’85, for the murder of Menahem Dadon and attempted murder of Salomon Abukasis.
2. Salah Ibrahim Ahmad Mughdad, jailed since ’93, for the murder of Israel Tenenbaum.
3. Na’anish Naif Abdel Jafar Samir, jailed since ’89, for the murder of Binyamin Meisner.
4. Arshid A. Hamid Yusef Yusef, jailed since ’93, for the murder of Nadal Rabu Ja’ab, Adnan Ajad Dib, Mufid Cana’an, Tawafiq Jaradat and Ibrahim Sa’id Ziwad.
5. Al Haj Othman Amar Mustafa, jailed since ’89, for the murder Steven Frederick Rosenfeld.
6. Maslah Abdallah Salama Salma, jailed since ’93, for the murder of Reuven David.
7. Abu Moussa Salam Ali Atiya, jailed since ’94, for the murder Isaac Rotenberg.
8. Maqlad Mahmoud Zayd Salah, jailed since ’93, for the murder of Yeshayahu Deutsch.
9. Sawalha Bad Almajed Mahmad Mahmad, jailed since ’93 for the murder of Baruch Heisler, and attempted murder of Betty Malka, Shai Cohen, Avishag Cohen.
10. Shaath Azath Shaaban Attaf, jailed since ’93, for being the accessory to the murder of Simcha Levy.
11. Abdel Aal Sa’id Ouda Yusef, jailed since ’94, for throwing explosives, accessory to the murder of Ian Feinberg and Sami Ramadan.
12. Barbakh Faiz Rajab Madhat, jailed since ’94, for the murder of Moshe Beker.
13. Raai Ibrahim Salam Ali, jailed since ’94, for the murder of Moris Eisenstatt.
14. Nashbat Jabar Yusef Mahmad, jailed since ’90, for being an accessory to the murder of Amnon Pomerantz.
15. Mortja Hasin Ganim Samir, jailed since ’93, for abduction, interrogation through torture, and murder of Samir Alsilawi, Khaled Malka, Nasser Aqila, Ali al Zaabot.
16. Sawalha Faz Ahmad Husni, jailed since ’90, for the murder of Heisler Baruch.
17. Ramahi Salah Abdallah Faraj, jailed since ’92, for the murder of Avraham Kinstler.
18. Abu Satta Ahmad Sa’id Aladdin, jailed since 1994, for the murder of David Dadi and Hayim Weizman.
19. Abu Sita Talab Mahmad Ayman, jailed since 1994, for the murder of David Dadi and Hayim Weizman.
20. Mansour Omar Abdel Hafiz Asmat, jailed since 1993, for being an accessory to the murder of Hayim Mizrahi.
21. Asqara Mahmad Ahmad Khaled, jailed in ’91, for the murder of Annie Ley.
22. Janadiya Yusef Radwan Nahad, jailed since ’89, for the murder of Zalman Shlein.
23. Hamadiah Mahmoud Awad Muhammad, jailed since ’89, for the murder of Zalman Shlein.
24. Abdel Nabi A. Wahab Jamal Jamil, jailed since ’92, for the murder of Shmuel Gersh.
25. Ziwad Muhammad Taher Taher, jailed since ’93, for the murder of Avraham Cohen.
26. Sabih Abed Hamed Borhan, jailed since ’01, for the murder of Jamil Muhammad Naim Sabih, Aisha Abdullah Haradin.
The same list, in Arabic, with their cellphone numbers (ones beginning with 05) and landline numbers (ones beginning with 2). For example, from the USA for the first number you would dial 011.970.599106382. For number 19, you would simply dial 011.970.2560919.